DD HIFI RC20A
Sereo RCA signal cable
- This RCA signal cable is slightly different from the ones available on the market, as it has been specially developed for the needs of small desktop devices. So the connection cables are small and stylish.
- Hidden connector design: no long sleeve for the connector, as the fixing is done inside. And the outer edge is designed in an arc shape, which can greatly prevent the outer shell from breaking.
- Three strands of PCOCC with independent shielding layer. High-purity gold-plated copper: The main core and grounding plate of the RCA plug are made of high-purity copper, and the outer layer is electroplated with thick 24K real gold, which provides excellent conductivity.
- Built-in RCA plug: When the plug cable is connected to the device, the metal parts of the plug can easily oxidize. However, the grounding plate of the plug has a dust-resistant protective coating that effectively keeps dirt out.
- It does not need to be long: we recommend using the RC20A with small desktop DACs or amplifiers, so it is available in two suitable lengths: 20 cm and 40 cm.
Cable length/weight: 20cm/21g, 40cm/29g (length does not include plug)
The main materials of the connector are: Gilded copper plug core, high temperature resistant insulation resin, inner casing and aluminum alloy prototype double-coloured metal shell.
Conductor: Three-strand spiral winding PCCOCC with separate shielding layer.
Left/Right channel: Black plug for left channel, red plug for right channel. (usually two cables are used together)