3-way Hi-Fi floorstanding loudspeaker
An impressive standing speaker, aptly named after the birthplace of KLH, Kendall Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Woven Kevlar drivers, powder-coated, cast aluminum baskets, braided wiring, custom-designed crossovers, anodized aluminum tweeter, linear response front panel, and more, all with real wood veneers. The Kendall speaker effortlessly reproduces the performer's original soundtrack with such stunningly natural detail and deep bass that you'll swear you're sitting in a live concert venue. Price is per speaker.
- 3-way bass reflex system with 2 x 6.5" Woven Kevlar® bass drive, 1 x 5.25" Woven Kevlar mid/bass driver, and a powerful 1" anodized aluminum tweeter with linear response bezel.
- Butyl rubber casing and braided wires on all conductors.
- Real wood veneers – black oak, American walnut. 3/4" MDF construction with custom-designed internal low resonance drive chambers and finite element analysis optimized bracing. Powder-coated cast aluminum drive baskets with oversized magnets for excellent control and performance.
- Brushed aluminum tweeter front panel and drive cover.
- Double 5-way connecting columns
- Unique multi-element crossovers with high-quality components to ensure a smooth and natural transition between drives.
- Black satin MDF base for additional stability, if necessary.
- Chrome-plated steel spikes or rubber feet for proper detachment.
- Magnetic grids have a unique honeycomb design with invisible fasteners for durability and flawless appearance.
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Frequency response: 25Hz-23kHz +/- 3dB
- Power handling: 250 watts
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Crossover points: 800 Hz and 2.5 kHz.
- Dimensions: 40" x 7.75" x 14.75" (H x W x D)